Monday 12 April 2010

An illustrated blog! HOW 'EDGE-CELLENT'! (Ho ho ho!)

So here's an introduction to Dance Cave, which is HELLA FUN and we'll definitely be spending time falling over/falling out of there when you're here Woollard...(p.s. click on the pics to see them in their full glory)



Kelly introduced me long ago to the physical wonder that is 'finning'. All I'll say is that it's a more subtle way of indicating an attractive male than actually going up to him and pointing at his face, or even worse, 'HI I'M VICKY, I'M HELEN'S FRIEND, ERRRRR...BYE'




The artwork in Dance Cave largely consists of females with hairy armpits...



And you remember the Asian dancing man I mentioned before...HERE HE IS IN THE FLESH!!! Check out Catt's dancing skills...I'm pretty sure there was smoke coming off the dancefloor from the HOT MOVES they were collectively pulling!






Inevitably the night ended in none other than the glorified chip shop that is Sneaky Dee's (and I mean that in the most affectionate way)




I can't remember what this was that I was eating, but by the looks of things, I quite enjoyed it. Now you see it...




...and now...you don't.




All in all a very very good night :) But if the night had in any way been rubbish, the very sight of this bike outside Sneaky Dee's would have surely rectified the situation...






Nope...your eyes are NOT deceiving you...that's an actual bike, that we saw with our eyes. I'm not even lion! BaaaaaaaaaHahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BYE BYE LOVE YOU! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment