Monday 11 January 2010

You Never Forget Your First...

...First blog post, that is!

It's definitely like the time that in just under two weeks I will cruelly and heartlessly desert Helen to skip off to the land of maple syrup, mounties, elks and innumerate bearded boys in plaid shirts who have loads of money and are single (well, here's hoping anyway)...I'm sorry Helen :(

On the bright side though, it's a great excuse to start a blog!

In all honesty I'm not even slightly sure how I'm going to cope without one of the few people who understand my ridiculous sense of humour, keeps me from going insane and throwing my phone into a wall (again) and shares my love of people in fruit costumes but oh well, at least I have this blog...

This blog aims to be a diary of sorts for us so that we can keep up with the gossip and goings-on in each others' lives while we're living on different sides of the pond. It's like the description says - love and friendship know no boundaries, and gossip, in-jokes, ridiculous humour and downright troublemaking sure don't either!

I sure am going to miss you Woolly... <3

Breadcake xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment