Thursday 18 March 2010

Day off!

So last Thursday I decided to get tattooed by Cassie as she had some spare time so I headed to Harrogate and spent the afternoon being decorated :)

Then I rushed back to Leeds and met up with Farrell and Sam and headed to Manchester to see Your Demise, Architects and A day to remember, I actually can't explain how unbelievable packed out this show was, I was stood up on the balcony bit (thank god) and the crowd was rammed even back there! Who knew they were so popular!
The show was great though because the crowd went off for every band and there was a lot of good faces there (kam, stan, saker, sophie, Tom B) so all in all a pretty sweet day!

Oh and getting out of Manchester was hilarious, we got so frikin lost! Took us an hour to find the motorway, thankfully Sam drives like an absolute maniac and we made it back to Leeds in 40 mins! I was petrified to say the least!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment