Wednesday 10 March 2010

London says hi

Anyways..

iyer!

:D I miss you all megs bad-
but thought I'd give you a life update.

If you didnt know, I have a new hobby of urban exploration, and on sunday paul, hanran, penny, dale and me rented a car and drove down to west sussex, to visit an abandoned girls boarding school- it had actually only closed a year ago, and the whole plot is for sale- its all in spookily perfect condition





I was literally having seizures with every corner we turned and door we opened, as a grounds man had literally just been, and mustve been kicking around- a cupboard full of keys was just lying open, hedges freshly trimmed- so fresh infact that he had just left his ears protectors while he went and had.. a cup of tea? lunch? a fag behind the bike sheds? I thought we were just gonna walk straight into him..



It was really rad to get my brother out of the house- and the weather literally since march has been PERRRFECCTT down souf.


Here are some pictures of my previous explore- to an abandoned mental asylum in epsom. This one was heaps spooky.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24484647@N06/sets/72157622812571575/

Oh- then after the girls school- we went to have a picnic at the racton ruins.. supposedly an occult church and home to many an illegal hippy rave.





<3 Milo

No comments:

Post a Comment