Thursday 18 March 2010

Party Pop!

So after a weekend full of work, I only had time to have dinner with Liena, Niall, Shell and James on Sunday night before they left to find their fortunes in Vegas for a fortnight! On Tuesday I had a pretty eventful day....

So 8am Faye, of Junction 27 TGI Fridays fame came and picked me up so we could head to London for a conference we were invited to. DRIVING TO OXFORD CIRCUS IS THE WORST IDEA IVE EVER HAD EVER! What on earth were we thinking! It took us nearly an hour to go three miles!! Jesus wept kidda I was getting frustrated to say the least! Ha well anyway... The meeting was good and we managed to make it back to leeds in 4 hours, which to say we were stuck in 50 mph zones for a long time I was pretty impressed by!

So faye dropped me off in Leeds City Centre and I met Elle at the O2 Academy to see you me @ 6, who, even though I don't listen to them a lot, are insanely good live! I mainly went to see Phil who was touring with Forever the sickest kids, but completely failed! I did see Benji and Brendan though which was amazing and defo worth the trip out!

Then I slept on my beloved sofa in your old house and spent Weds hanging out with James and Elle which ruled :)

Miss your face xx
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment