Thursday 25 March 2010

Distance makes the heart grow fonder...


First and foremost, apologies to Breadcake are in order... I've been slack in getting skype and contacting you. I feel we've been terribly low on GOSSIP without you here!
You look like you've settled SO amazingly in TO... and I'm super proud of you for being brave and going out to a new city and starting out on your own! GO team BREADCAKE! I miss you SO much! We just had a Shelena evening and your presence as always was greatly missed!
Anyway, I'm not going to go all bridezilla on you but just so you know I finally got a killer sparkler on my finger and we have booked our wedding on the 4th June 2011, 3pm. Harewood House! Right next to the penguins and flamingos! So to all you fine ladies, make sure you put it in your diaries... I don't want anyone to book any Texas holidays and miss it! and CAWTHORNE consider this a deadline for your return ;)
As for news on the Schneider-Wilson-Tanaka-Wright holiday, we had a blast and I'm sure it won't be the last holiday we have together... I would love to report back to you all and let you know that The Schneider Wilsons tied the knot at the Little White Chapel but unfortunately there was no wedding - (we all know Nicola, Brian and Evelyn would have to be present!) - plus we never found the little white chapel!
We did all the essentials, checked out the casions, fluttered a wee bit on the roulette machines (Black 4 was a winner for us all thanks to Mr Stanley Sommerville's predictions!) and on the gambling for beginners type big wheel!

We visited the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and did all the touristy things -

Shell and James went to see Penn & Teller one night - I have no idea who they are but i guess they are a big deal! Their show sounded incredible and I'll leave it to Shell to tell all about it! Niall and I went to see "O" which is the Cirque Du Soleil at the Bellagio which was incredible- It was unlike anything I've ever witnessed before with a stage that changed from a diving pool to a regular stage within seconds, about 80 acrobats / synchronized swimmers/divers and the most unreal stage/stage set ever.

Another highlight was the best show I have ever ever ever been to in my life ever! Mega thanks to the Schneider-Wilsons for getting the tickets, we got to go to the NFG 10th Anniversary tour at the House of Blues. Supports were Fireworks (amazing!), HelloGoodbye (amazing!), Saves the Day (boring- Chris Connelly and a backing band) and the incredible NFG who played the entirety of NFG, NFG to which we all new the words to every single song!!! it was just unbelievable! Like a sixteen year old mega fan I got the setlist from the lighting guy and bought a poster and an incredible shirt. All of which I will be getting framed to commemorate the amazingness of the show! SUPER GEEK!

In other news I bought back some grape flavoured pop tarts from Walmart in Vegas and they taste like grape Hi-Chew... hmmm YUMM!!!
Its 1 am at the moment so I must be jetlagged as you all know its well after my bed-time!
Love you all and can't wait till we are all in the same room together!
Bearlove x

No comments:

Post a Comment