Thursday 11 February 2010

We're The Man...




So today Kelly and I are down in the dumps because Tara got TWO jobs yesterday and tonight she has a boy coming to Sneaky Dee's with us to hang out with her, and Kelly and I have nothing but each other, so we're going to sit in our pyjamas and watch She's The Man whilst demolishing a box of Chips Ahoy. It's bad times Helen, bad times! :(

In good news though we found the Wal-Mart and I celebrated by buying a huge box of Pocky for a dollar, mac 'n' cheese and some heart-shaped/Valentine's Day paraphernalia to decorate my room with when I get my apartment, and also the rather sexual eye mask (a real necessity in a hostel...trust me!) as questionably/tiredly modelled by yours truly in the picture above! Like I said...sexual!

Eagerly/hungrily awaiting your arrival!

Oh and if I get the apartment that I've applied for...the view outside my front door is hilarious! I'll get a photo tonight because we're heading up that way to Sneaky's but I won't spoil the surprise. It's worth it trust me! :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment